LED Phototherapy Treatment
Zupon brings you safe, clinically proven, advanced treatments for acne, wrinkles & ageing
problems. Introducing revolutionary LED Phototherapy Treatment. This state of the art combined light treatment gives you the best results in the shortest time.
What is LED Phototherapy Treatment?
LED Phototherapy is a type of treatment that uses wavelengths of blue and red light to trigger natural responses in your body. Theses natural cellular processes will reduce acne, repair your skin, and speed up healthy rejuvenation.
The blue lights cause the development of oxygen radicals that eliminate acne-causing bacteria without damaging the healthy skin. The red light acts to rejuvenate and energize your skin by regenerating collagen.
LED phototherapy has been clinically proven to treat a wide variety of conditions. These include malignant cancers, wet age-related macular degeneration and various fungi, bacteria, and viruses. It is also very popular for clearing up acne. The treatment is minimally toxic and minimally invasive.
Here’s How it Works
Human skin is composed of various layers, which give it a very complex structure (see diagram below).
The blue light penetrates 2-3mm into the epidermis, while the red light penetrates 8-10mm to the dermis. Near infra-red light penetrates between 20-100mm allowing tit to reach the subcutaneous layer.
When the blue light reacts with the hemoglobin in the blood, it releases Nitric Oxide. This is a compound that relaxes the blood vessels allowing more oxygen to be transported. These increased levels of oxygen are aided by other compounds to attack & kill the P. acne causing bacteria.
The red light penetrates deeper into the skins surface and increases collagen production and healing. This process results in anti‐ageing, wrinkle removal, and rejuvenated, glowing skin.
What is LED Phototherapy Used for?
Listed below are some conditions that can be treated using LED Phototherapy:
- Acne – Antimicrobial beams are capable of treating various severities of acne.
- Photo-rejuvenation – Rejuvenating your skin through treatments like skin whitening.
- Pre or Post care of fractional laser for scar regeneration – LED treatment can be used for one week before and after laser treatment. This reduces skins recovery time and reduces side effects like PIH or redness. It can also minimize pain.
- Decrease edema and swelling – Reduces edema and swelling. LED phototherapy can also fade bruises following surgery and other invasive procedures.
- Stimulate blood circulation – Following Filler or Botox, LED Phototherapy provides a natural injection effect stimulating circulation of blood and reducing swelling.
- Plastic surgery
- Burn treatment following laser
- Skin regeneration following chemical peeling
What to Expect
Treatment with the LED phototherapy is non-invasive. A session 30-60 min and is practiced by a trained aesthetician with industry leading technology.
Below are some results you can expect from treatment:
I. Tighter feeling skin with more vitality thanks to improved circulation, oxygenation and moisture.
II. Softer lines and folds causing firmer inner skin.
III. A healthy glow and skin rejuvenation.
IV. Improved skin texture and tone. Pigmentation fades over 15 or more treatments of 15 – 20 minutes 3 times a week.
V. Skin starts to plump and become moister within three weeks.
VI. See collagen production and anti-aging results within 6 – 10 weeks. This varies based on the condition of your skin starts with.
VII. Rosacea skin will see effects following about 6 to 8 treatments.
VIII. Pain and inflammation can be reduced after only a few treatments.
Let Zupon show you the power LED Phototherapy today!